Self-Check: Do You Need a Website Upgrade?
If there is one thing we have learned today through our business endeavors and relationships, it’s that first impressions matter. Your website is the face of your company, your brand and your values. You want to look good, right?
People demand immediate knowledge of your product and will move on quickly if inadequate information exists. Without intrigue and polish, we get bored, and without simplicity and accessibility, we find no reason to stick around.
Besides appeal, the image must adapt to all types of screen sizes. An efficient website should garner attention on a phone, tablet and computer. If it doesn’t, it’s time for an upgrade.
Want to do a self-check? Here are 8 questions to consider:
1. Is your website, as your personal 24/7 ambassador, providing a positive representation?
2. Does your site look visually unappealing and antiquated?
3. Do you encounter navigation challenges?
4. Is your website unable to effectively communicate its message and products?
5. Can you easily find your website via search engines like Google?
6. Has your brand changed?
7. Is your website showcased well on all internet browsers, such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer?
8. Do you ever feel embarrassed to give out your web address?
Need help with your new site? Reach out to us at email@example.com